Middle School is a very difficult and life-shaping time for most young teens and pre-teens. We are here to help our kids navigate this season in life and to encourage, support and teach what it means to live in relationship with the living God through His Son Jesus Christ. We have more reason to celebrate than anyone else on Earth; the party’s here! God has given us the gift of life, value, identity and total acceptance. So we celebrate this truth!
Join us on Sunday mornings at 10:30 in Room 202 for Sunday Morning ToHu (Hebrew word for ‘formless’). We spend time hanging out together, talking about life and learning about God. We spend time playing games, worshipping God, and gaining insight from Joel Taylor (and sometimes special guest speakers) as we work our way through God’s word. Come join us!
We get together for big fun and blowout times we call “JAMs” – times to go on adventures, serve, have fun, bring friends and enjoy life – TOGETHER!
These groups sit at the heart of our Middle School Ministry at PBCC and are a key way to get connected, not only with other Middle Schoolers, but also with our Middle School Staffers. They are a place to study God’s word, share doubts and struggles, talk about life and generally have fun! We meet throughout the school year, taking off the last week of the month. Meet our volunteer staff.
- 6th Grade Girls: Thurs 7-8:30pm (Leaders: Christine Berlier, Katie Davis) Place – PBCC rm 101
- 6th Grade Guys: Thurs 7-8:30pm (Leaders: Joel Taylor, Huy Nguyen) Place – PBCC rm 202
- 7th Grade Girls: Thurs 7-8:30pm (Leaders: Helen Prince, Lalaine Gagni) Place – PBCC rm 205
- 7th Grade Guys: Thurs 7-8:30pm (Leaders: Justin Beene, James Hollabaugh) Place – PBCC rm 102
- 8th Grade Girls: Wed 7-8:30pm (Leaders: Rebecca Cheung, Hanna Yang) Place – PBCC rm 205
- 8th Grade Guys: Thurs 7-8:30pm (Leaders: Sang Nguyen, Michael Boeddiker) Place – PBCC rm 201