Peninsula Bible Church Cupertino seeks to be a worshipping community. We strive to be a place where people can grow in Christ through truth and authentic relationships and have opportunities to love the world both locally and globally. Our core values include expository preaching, discipleship, ministry of the saints, shared stories, and living the new covenant where the resources to live the Christian life come from God and not from ourselves.
Knowing Jesus and Making Him Known
PBCC’s focus is on knowing Jesus and making him known. In pursuit of these goals, we have developed 4 family values by which we strive to live and be guided:
- Life in the Spirit through grace
- Ultimately, the Spirit is who connects us to Jesus, enables us to know him and empowers us to make him known.
- Devotion to the Word
- This is both devotion to Christ as the Word, and devotion to the revealed Word as found in Scripture. Everything we do at PBCC revolves around Christ and the Word of God.
- Participation in God’s work
- We are never called to participate for God. We are always called to participate with God in what He is doing in the world.
- Discipleship through relationships
- At PBCC, we aim to be a discipling community, building relationships with each other as we all journey with Jesus “who is with us always to the very end of the age” (Matt 28:20).