Alie and I were Bible translators for the Babwisi in Uganda in the early nineties and came home to care for our second daughter Susan’s special needs. Since then, we (mainly Rich) have helped other international missionaries effectively live out their calling through debriefing, crisis care, counseling, training, and pastoral care. Susan (29) lives in a home with support staff in Raleigh, NC; Rebecca (32) is a librarian in St. Louis; Alie loves helping students through her business as a math tutor.
HOW TO PRAY:
• for empowerment to give strong and helpful encouragement to the missionaries I serve
• for grace, wisdom, and strength for Alie and me to balance ministry involving travel with caring for Susan
• Perpetual need for caregivers for Susan. The field has very high turnover rates especially in Covid season.
HOW TO JOIN THE TEAM:
I love to tell missionaries that I am able to serve them at no charge because we have a great team who pray for us and support this ministry financially. Send me a note at the email address above to let us know of your interest and I will send you our prayer updates and info about giving. Please visit the Paraclete website at https://www.paraclete.net/associate/rich-benson.
HOW TO DONATE:
Give online at www.paraclete.net/benson OR send checks to:
Paraclete Mission Group
P.O. Box 912576
Denver, CO 80291-2576
Please note “Preference: Benson Ministry” on your check’s memo line.
HOW YOUR DONATIONS ARE USED:
• Salary and housing allowance — my being salaried enables me to provide services at no charge to missionaries, who already raise support for their work.
• Travel (to various ministry locations, occasionally including missionaries’ overseas locations) and ministry expenses (such as hospitality for missionaries).
• Modest overhead from Paraclete is included in our budget.