I am a program manager for CityTeam, a community united by the belief that God has called us to love our neighbors as ourselves. It’s a place where all are welcome, and where everyone, from volunteers to donors and staff, all play an important role in living out God’s restorative love to our neighbors in need.
HOW TO PRAY:
- Pray that more people will come to know the Lord through our ministry.
- Pray that God will bring more volunteers and churches to partner with us.
- Pray that God will continue to meet our financial needs.
- Pray the God will open more opportunities for us to reach out to the communities during this challenging time.
HOW TO JOIN THE TEAM:
- Get involve in mentorship in both men’s and women’s programs
- Volunteer in Learning & Career Center
- Helping with assessment
- building resumés
- helping in GED program
- Donate clothing, toiletries & hygiene products
- Provide bag lunches for the men (we will be out of our building for 3 months, June-August due to renovation)
- Volunteer in Food Pantries
- Seasonal Drives:
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter
- Back to School Backpack
- Toy Drive etc.
HOW TO DONATE:
Make checks to: CityTeam PO Box 640850, San Jose, CA 95164
on the MEMO line write, Jonathan Zingkhai
Or donate online on the CityTeam site
HOW YOUR DONATIONS ARE USED:
- Monthly salary including medical insurance for the entire family and other benefits
- to feed the homeless and underprivileged communities
- to feed and provide basic needs for men and women in long-term and short-term programs