If you have kids and you’re thinking about visiting,
here’s what you need to know!
We have services at 8:30am and 10:30am each Sunday morning. Kids’ classes are offered at the 10:30 service right now! We have a heart for intergenerational worship at our church, so we invite all kids and youth to worship in the main service until they are dismissed for classes before the adult sermon.
What do we do when we arrive?
- Before Church
– Check in your child with the binders at the main entrance.
– Make sure your child has a name-tag
- During Church
– Your child can see what materials we have for kids at the table in the back of the auditorium!
– Kids will be dismissed for classes before the adult sermon. You’re welcome to walk with your child!
- After Church
– Pick up your child at his/her classroom.
– Stick around – most families hang out by the playground!
What about kids’ classes?
All our children’s ministry volunteers are screened and fully vaccinated. We are a relational ministry, so our teachers focus first and foremost on caring for kids and connecting with them, all while planting seeds of truth from the Word of God.
|3s – Kindergarten||102|
Contact Christine if you’d like more information about our church or children’s ministry!