Todd and Karla Poulter have served with Wycliffe Bible Translators for four decades. Todd is currently on loan from Wycliffe to International Partnering Associates (IPA). IPA, which is made up of 50-plus individuals from around the world, is dedicated to helping churches and agencies partner well. Their focus is on people groups with the least opportunity to come into contact with the good news of Jesus, which often includes language communities without Scripture. Todd’s role as “shepherd” offers a great variety of opportunities to support his IPA colleagues—individually and collectively.
HOW TO PRAY:
● For wisdom and creativity for Todd as he leads a pilot project to take IPA’s partnering training (designed for face-to-face interaction) and deliver it on line.
● For a book Todd has written on Christian leadership, Learning to Lead at the Feet of Jesus, which is in its final review with a potential publisher.
● For in-depth connections with younger leaders locally and globally. Todd meets with three younger men for coffee each week to work through the leadership book he’s written. He is also advising on several advanced degree programs.
● For opportunities to befriend neighbors in the condo complex where we live, and for Karla’s friendships with women in the community.
HOW TO JOIN THE TEAM:
Write to Todd’s e-mail address above to join our weekly prayer team or to receive our bi-monthly prayer letter.
HOW TO DONATE:
● You can give online at https://www.wycliffe.org/partner/Poulter
● You can send a check to:
Wycliffe Bible Translators PO Box 628200 Orlando, FL 32862-8200.
Checks should be made out to Wycliffe Bible Translators with a separate note saying it is for the ministry of Todd and Karla Poulter: Account #21087
HOW YOUR DONATIONS ARE USED:
Gifts are used for our monthly support and for extending hospitality.