These groups sit at the heart of our Middle School Ministry at PBCC and are a key way to get connected, not only with other Middle Schoolers, but also with our Middle School Staffers. They are a place to study God’s word, share doubts and struggles, talk about life and generally have fun! We meet throughout the school year. Since we take breaks throughout the year, be sure and check with your small small group leaders about the schedule for your group. All small groups meet Wednesday night from 7:00-8:30 PM at PBCC.
- 6th Grade Boys: Leaders are Sang Nguyen and Michael Boeddiker
- 6th/7th Grade Girls: Leaders are Christine Berlier and Katie Davis
- 7th Grade Boys: Leaders are Joel Taylor and Huy Nguyen
- 8th Grade Girls: Leaders are Becca Singley and Lalaine Gagni
- 8th Grade Boys: Leaders are Stephen Kmak, James Hollabaugh, and Justin Beene